Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gift's For Pop's




With Father's Day approaching fast I thought I'd share a few newly listed items from my Etsy store "NeverTooOld" and "Vintagicity".  Here are a few recent finds as well as a few old favorites that I hope will inspire you to find that perfect gift for Dad or as I called my Dad "Pops"!


Here's an awesome gift that'll last for years and one that keeps giving!
Giving in the sense that you'll be able to fill with Dad's favorite snacks again and again.

This is a vintage counter top Coin Operated vending machine by
The body is chrome plated steel as are all the internal parts.  The lens is plastic.  Two locks adorn this beauty, one for the fill cap and the other for the coin tray.

A great piece for the collector and makes a great gift for Dad!









Here are a pair of vintage 
that are sure to please.  Great for the Western gear collector and they display nicely!









How about some vintage WWII military attire?  You'll find a couple variations to this wonderful Olive Drab Dress shirt from the U.S. Army dated May 27, 1941
in my shop


WWII Military Field gear like this vintage
U.S. Army Service Mask pack (no mask included) can also be found at








For the Dad who's creative talents include painting, this vintage 
would definately do the trick!






Let Dad's next wake up call be to the sound of this awesomevintage 
Travel Alarm Clock
found at


Send Dad into Sailing Dreamland with this gorgeous vintage
ceramic Schooner TV Lamp from the 1960's.


Find these and more great gift ideas at 


and


I hope you'll stop by for a browse and thanks for visiting here!!


2 comments:

EarthLites said...

Great gifts... even a couple that I'd like to have! It sas nice looking through all of those vintage items. Awesome ideas fof some lucky Dad. Thanks for sharing!


onesnevertooold said...

Haha! Thanks for the visit and don't hesitate to let me know which you like and I'll make you a smokin' deal!