Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Etsy Pick Of The Day: FlowersFromFatima



Wow, There are so many artisans on Etsy and so hard to pick a fave of the day so I'm just gonna close my eyes and pick two! Ha!

FlowersFromFatima's shop owner Fatima is such a wonderfully fun and creative woman who's passion for nature is expressed in her floral head pieces, hairpins, and other creative works. Her creations are so realistic looking I had to ask her if they were "real" flowers. Forgive me, I'm a guy, lol. She has a talent of which I've not seen and is very friendly and a pleasure to chat with. I believe you will be delighted in doing business with her and you will marvel at her wonderful floral creations.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlowersFromFatima

copy and paste the link above or just click on the link in the column to the right

No comments: