Monday, December 13, 2010

THE BLESSED MESS THE SNOWPEOPLE PLACE


Hi all,  I'd like to introduce you to my friend Teresa and her wonderful Frosteee snowpeople over at The Blessed Mess on Etsy.  Teresa's creative works are sure to add plenty of cheer to your holiday decor.  Here are a few examples of her quality works..... 


 DECORATIVE HOLIDAY FROSTEEE SNOWPEOPLE BY




A Wonderful Sister Frosteee, 8" tall, 10" in diameter Only $18.00 w/Free Shipping!

Here's Brother Frosteee 8" tall 10" in diameter Only $18.00 w/Free Shipping!!

For The Golfer $18.00 Free Shipping Included!!

For The Sports Fan $18.00 Free Shipping Included!

THE BLESSED MESS EVEN CARRIES THE COMPLETE FROSTEEE FAMILY!

From Grandpa Frostee all the way down to Baby Brother Frostee

THE BLESSED MESS CARRIES A FULL LINE OF FROSTEEE SNOWPEOPLE FOR YOUR HOLIDAY DECOR AND IF THERE'S SOMETHING CUSTOM YOU HAVE IN MIND, A PERSONAL QUOTE CAN BE PROVIDED!!


WISHING YOU AND YOURS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! 

Click the link below or above to visit:

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

That is cool.. i love those snowmen she makes.. I have on my crafting blog my ways of doing business but no one has read my blog.. I have my regular one I keep updated all the time but not my crafting one so much. I need to add some more new stuff to it that I just added tomy shop..