Friday, April 2, 2010

"In A World Of High Tech Confusion...

It's Nice To Know That Still Hand Writes Notes"

In this light speed world of blogging, emails, convos, IM'ng etc era, it is nice to have artisans who craft such wonderful pieces of art in the form of their greeting and special occasion cards for which one can use to send a personalized message the old fashioned way. Here I have featured two shops who's owners produce some of the loveliest cards I've seen. I've had the pleasure of purchasing from both and cannot say enough about the quality and care they take in producing, presenting, and providing a marvelous product and customer service. Micque1977 and Imeondesign are two Etsy shops who fit the aforementioned to a T.




MICQUE1977

While browsing the Etsy shops one nite (I think I was in a chat room, lol) I came across a lovely little shop with the subtitle "Unfinished Touches", meaning cards are often left blank and although some cards are marked for certain occasions, there is usually something not quite finished about them allowing you to put the "finishing touch" to the card, sweet!!




It was the beautiful banner of a butterfly perched upon a lavender colored flower that caught my eye. Upon browsing the first page I knew this was a shop that I would have to browse further. Well organized, a great announcement, and lovely presentation of her creations captured my attention. As I browsed through the first page, I had to go on to the next, and so on. I was very impressed at the attention to detail this shop owner put into her listings. The shop just has a clean, crisp feel to it. She offers her cards in seasonal catagories and with every 4 you purchase, you get 1 free of your choosing with unlimited free cards per 4 card purchase, wow. I placed my order and when received was very happy as her attention to care and package the cards was impeccable. I could go on and on, but you'll have to see for yourself as you won't go wrong purchasing from MICQUE1977 and I most certainly believe you will be as impressed as I with the quality, care, and customer service you'll receive.


Have a look at what some of MICQUE1977's customers have to say:


"SO NICE!!! Very professional looking LOVE IT!!"

"Great seller! Beautiful card! Thank you! I will be back for sure!"

"This card was gorgeous. The detail put into this card is a good reason to keep viewing your cards. Thanks again for a smooth transaction."


Copy and paste the link below to your browser:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/micque1977

or click on the link in the column to the right.







IMEONDESIGN





Another Pacific Northwest artisan of superbly crafted, creatively presented, and expertly packaged hand made paper creations, special occasion/greeting, and custom made cards.

Imeon, which is Noemi spelled backwards, is the owner of this wonderful and whimsical Etsy shop. Noemi takes pride in her hand made creations of which reflect her passion for the craft. A very pleasant easy going gal who puts "all the right stuff" into her cards, paper creations, and custom orders.




I am a big fan of butterflies and that being said, I found a wonderfully hand cut 3 dimensional butterfly in my fave color of yellow that I had to have. Once ordered my card arrived very well protected and was far lovelier than pictures could present (that's not to take away from Neomi's stellar photographs). Upon using the card for it's intended purpose of a special occasion, I thot the card was so beautiful I had to find a picture frame for it, a VINTAGE picture frame of which is presented in the photo here.



So, take a moment to sit down and send a personal greeting to someone with a note, message, letter, or paper art from Imeondesign. I'm certain you will find that perfect hand made gift for that perfect occasion and that you will definately bring smile to it's recipient :o).


Here are just a few of the comments left by Imeondesign's customers:

"The FINEST invitations. I am so pleased. She is so professional, kind and helpful...not to mention TALENTED. Could not be happier with my purchase! Thank you so very much!"

"One of the sweetest sellers Ive met. So thoughtful, friendly, and just a joy to buy from. These were amazing. Unique, packaged so delicate and beautifully in a simple sweet way. They sit right below my monitor on my desk. They always make me so happy :). My fiance never took his, i think hes scared his coworkers will laugh at a pink fortune cookie on his desk, but oh well. Its a girl thing ;) Fast shipping, highly recommend. Beautiful cards as well. You know ill be back !"

"Thank you so very much for your lovely card! I am sure the recipient will be as delighted as I am!"



Copy and paste the link below:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/imeondesign

Or just click on the link in the right column

No comments: