Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tech Issues With Comments Section

Just wanted to let ya know that over the past couple days I've tried to reply to your comments and have had no success.  It won't allow me to post on any of your blogs as well, uggggh!!  Blogspot or I, is/am having some technical issues and trying to resolve.  Are any of you experiencing the same?  Let me know if possible. Thanks for your patience and hope to have resolved as soon as possible.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

Update!  Change is good indeed, but apparently not for me!! LOL! Well, I think I gotter now, sheesh!

6 comments:

ticc said...

Hi NeverTooOld!! Gosh that's awful. I haven't had any problems at all. Hope they get you back up and running soon. Have a wonderful day!!!

onesnevertooold said...

Hi Ticc, You visits are always much appreciated and thank you!! I hope this solves the prob, but we'll see. Hope you've a nice week!!

ticc said...

Thanks NeverTooOld and you're welcome! Hope all is well, and finally up and working. Thanks and hope you have a wonderful week!!!

onesnevertooold said...

Hi Ticc, Ugggggh!! I can post to my blog comments, but I just tried to comment on youre official FB fan page to no avail? I can't figure whats goin on. I can't post comments to anyones blogs and they're all gonna think I forgot about em!!!! lol, I hope not, hehe. Well have a super midweek day and hope to get this thing fixed! Ugh!

All The Best,

Dave

ticc said...

Hi NeverTooOld!! Gosh, you really have a bug bothering you. I had problems with something kind of like that before, I did a disk cleanup and cookie cleanup, along with all other internet files cleanup, and it solved the problem. Not sure if you might have tried that already. Hope it gets better soon. Have a great day!!!!

onesnevertooold said...

Uggggh!! I hate when I've missed a comment post!! I'm sooo sorry and will never let this hap again!! Uggggggh!!

All The Best,

Dave