Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A BIT OF BAM



Jewelry, like shoes, are accessories that some can't live without.  I haven't convinced myself that I would look good wearing a pair of hoops, a lovely brooch, or even a necklace for that matter, so I won't try to convince you of it either, hehe.  Here is a friend and Etsy shop owner who's exquisite pieces of jewelry make me feel like I could wear 'em!!  I'd like to introduce you to Bambi.  Bambi owns 3beads Jewelry shop and from the moment I laid eyes on her quality hand made creative works I fell in love with them all.  Elegant, stylish, affordable!!  Bambi's been crafting for over 20 years and about 7 on the jewelry side.  She's a talent with but not limited to, cards, in a variety of styles, magnetic invites, magnetic baby announcements, boxed cards, gift card holders, 5 x 7 greeting cards, a bunch of fun stuff!!  Although she's modest in saying that she likes the simple stuff, her pieces of jewelry are much more than simple.

Here's a sampling of what she has to offer......



Here is a Lovely Black Pearl Labradorite, Pearls,

and Sterling silver necklace.

Along with the necklace are 2 sets of earrings to compliment the piece.









A truly lovely and bold ensemble





















Carnelian necklace with gold spacers, beautiful carnelian leaf



Graduated Carnelian Necklace and agate. Made on 19 strand wire and 24 inches in length.








Fabulously Gorgeous!!



Imagine the addition of this piece to your accessories collection!

 

  A Sugilite, Seedbeads, Sterling Silver Tea Pot Bracelet

Pictures do this piece no justice and must be seen in person to appreciate the fine quality and workwomanship put into creating this wonderful bracelet. 

I urge you to stop by 3Beads for a peek inside as I'm confident you'll be amazed with her beautiful creative works.

CLICK ON 3BEADS SHOP NAME TO THE RIGHT TO SEE ALL HER LISTINGS.


No comments: