Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sew Sew





For any of you seamstress' looking for a new or backup machine I thought I do a quick post about this Kenmore Convertible machine I've had sittin' around for years.  I just posted a comment on a fellow bloggers post about it as they had recently had down time with a machine.  I thought to myself, one needs a back up?  So, I thot I'd post some pics of the machine in hopes that someone out there may be able to use as a backup, trainer, or whatever.  This will probably need to be sold locally as the machine is heavy and shipping wouldn't be advantageous.  So, if you're interested you can convo me thru my etsy shop to discuss price or arrangements for pickup.


The machine comes with it's original manual and a box of attachments, but unfortunately I know nothing what so ever about sewing or machines.  I can however manually thread a needle.

 I'll go ahead and post it in my Etsy shop as well for local pickup only.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey there, just thought I'd drop u a line and see what's up. I missed u! :P I thought about getting this machine for my mom, but then I saw local pick up only. :( Hope ur night is going welL! :D

onesnevertooold said...

Hey You, Thanks for the kind thoughts!! If you'd like the machine I can look into shipping it up your way? I'll convo you thru Etsy. Thanks again, was very nice of you. :o)